New Electronic Salinity and PH Value on-line Water Quality Meter Monitor 2 Probes Set DescriptionDescription :
Aquarium Electronic Salinity and PH Value on-line Water Quality Meter Monitor 2 Probes Set
24-hour monitoring of the salinity of the tank (Unit: per thousand, with a specific gravity of the brine concentration comparison table) and pH, salinity meter behind two small suction cups, easily fixed or disassembled.
pH probe pen interface is a common interface, which could be swapped with other brands and is lengthened, it can be easily inserted into the calcium reactor and other equipment.
Built-in lithium battery can be used after filling with matching rectifier.
Blue LED Light on display.
All in one design, include PH Pen/Probe and Calibration
Range: PH 0.00 – 14.00PH
Salinit: 0.00 – 100.0ppt
Resolution: PH 0.01PH
Calibration: 1 point
Power: 230V AC 5.6V .100mA or Rechargeable Battery
Size: 8 x 5.3 x 2cm
Opperating Conditions: 5â – 60â
Humidity: 95% maxium
How to use:
1. Power adapter and PH electrode, the charging switch to the „DC” file, NO Tap on the panel / OFF switch, turn on the power.
2. Tap „LIGHT” switch, illuminated backlit screen.
3. Remove the protective cap PH electrode, the electrode PH and salinity (or TDS) electrode is inserted into the test solution.
Electrode insertion solution for 3 to 5 cm is appropriate, the electrode can be used in the glass wall of the sucker fixed.
4. Gently shake a few electrodes, do not let the bubbles on the electrodes, otherwise affect the measurement accuracy.
5. Wait for the display value is stable, read the display.
Salinity units are ppm, specific gravity is the digital optical Lane displayed on the right, the corresponding proportion shown at left.
Package includeds :
1 x Set Water Quality Instrunment
Full accessories as following pictures show~
Details pictures :
Most Popular in Electrical Testers
how to render a brick wall, kitchen living dining ideas, kitchen respray before and after, new zoflora spray